Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Back in the L.I.B.


Finally back in Liberia! Oh how I have missed bucket flushing toilets, noisy generators, mosquitos, and the complete lack of any traffic laws. I have even missed the club next door that plays ridiculous music into the wee hours of the night (although I'm starting to remember the joy of leaving it behind)


This time around I brought Brian O'Connor, a good friend of mine, to do a soccer ministry with some of the boys from an orphanage home we have been involved in for almost 3 years. It is Brian's first time back to Liberia in about 2 and a half years. We plan to use soccer to mentor the boys and teach them life lessons like teamwork, accountability, how to listen to God's voice, the wages of sin, and discipline.

Over the coarse of my trip, I will be doing my best to keep you updated with what's going on here on the field. Look forward to blog entries, photos, and video blogs.

Consumed by the call,
Will T

No comments:

Post a Comment